The classic, veterinarian-recommended rubber toy holds up to repeated gnawing and can be filled with included sweet-potato treats
- $10 for a small Kong Classic dog toy and one bag of Kong Chewy Treats sweet-potato stix ($18.49 list price)
- $12 for a medium Kong Classic dog toy and one bag of Kong Chewy Treats sweet-potato stix ($22.99 list price)
- $14 for a large Kong Classic dog toy and one bag of Kong Chewy Treats sweet-potato stix ($24.99 list price)
- $16 for an extra-large Kong Classic dog toy and one bag of Kong Chewy Treats sweet-potato stix ($30.99 list price)
- An additional $3 shipping fee will be charged at checkout for each option.
Kong Classic Dog Toy and Kong Chewy Treats Sweet-Potato Stix
The veterinarian-recommended Kong is made of natural red rubber that withstands the compulsive gnawing of dogs and wookiees. During games of fetch, the rubber toy dances across the ground unpredictably keeping pooches in pursuit on their beclawed toes. The chew toy's hollow core can be stuffed with edible rewards, such as Kong brand sweet-potato-flavored treats, peanut butter, or liquefied steak to keep pooches and their tongues busy for hours. Included sweet-potato stix contain no wheat, corn, soy or animal byproduct, and like the Kong toy itself, was made in the United States.
- Natural rubber chew toy withstands routine chewing
- Can be stuffed with treats or peanut butter
- Bouncy rubber toy makes games of fetch more fun
- Sweet-potato stix contain no wheat, corn, soy or animal byproduct
- Chew toy and treats are both made in the United States, like Lassie’s career
- Veterinarian recommended
- Small toy for dogs up to 20 pounds
- Medium toy for dogs 15–35 pounds
- Large toy for dogs 30–65 pounds
- Extra-large toy for dogs 60–90 pounds
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.