LifeStraw Personal Water Filters
Ideal for Travel and Backpacking
Pack this powerful filter into your backpack or attach it to a water bottle to drink clean water wherever you go. Weighing only 2 oz., it hardly adds to your load during long backcountry treks, and it can be used to filter up to 264 gallons of water. The LifeStraw also doesn’t require additional chemicals or batteries, and it has no moving parts to worry about while you’re in the wild.
Filters Most Harmful Contaminants
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction), including E-Coli
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
- Removes debris and particles for a clear drink, filtering down to 0.2 microns
Easy to Use
Place one end of the LifeStraw in unfiltered water and suck the resulting clean water up through the top just like you would on a normal straw. The high flow rate lets you drink directly from any water source without waiting for chemicals to take effect or exhausting yourself pumping.
Good to Know
- Made of durable, BPA-free plastic
- Comes with lanyard and a cap for the mouth piece and end piece
- Product dimensions: 9”x1”
In the box: LifeStraw water filter, lanyard, mouthpiece cap, and end piece cap
For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
View the Goods FAQ to learn more.