These over-ear headphones connect to your device via Bluetooth and cancel out background noise for immersion
Motorola Pulse Escape Over-Ear Wireless Headphones
- Wireless headphones
- Model: Pulse Escape
- Uses Bluetooth 4.1
- Features touch controls on earcups
- Noise isolation for blocking unwanted background noise
- Oversized 40mm drivers for bass-driven sound
- Maximum playtime: up to 6 hours
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calls
- Multipoint technology allows connecting two devices at once
- Features a 3.5mm AUX in jack
- Lightweight and foldable for travel
- Range: up to 60 feet
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 4.7” x 2.1” x 8.2”
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
The Fine Print
- Free returns
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Puerto Rico.
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- How is the strike-through price determined?
If purchasing a Used / Open Box item: Used / Open Box items are items that have been purchased and returned by Groupon customers. These items have been inspected, graded, and in some cases cleaned and repaired. Used / Open Box items do not come with a warranty, but are returnable under Groupon’s standard return policy. Products may not arrive in original packaging. Learn more about Used / Open Box conditions here.