Motorola Roadster 2 Wireless In-Car Speakerphone
- Automatically turns on and connects with phone when you enter the car
- Turns off automatically upon exit
- Bluetooth technology for wireless connection
- CrystalTalk technology reduces noise and echoes
- Allows for hands-free calling or listening to music
- Powerful 2-watt speaker built-in
- Can also stream audio through your car’s speakers
- Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Can download a free My MotospeakApp to listen to incoming texts
- Product condition: new
- Product dimensions: 3”x5”x7”
- Weight: 7oz.
In the Box: Motorola Roadster 2, car charger, user’s guide
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
From external batteries to selfie sticks, learn about the gadgets designed to make your smartphone even smarter.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.