- Condition: New
- Networking & Wireless Type: Other
Monoprice Cat5e Ethernet Bulk Cable Stranded, 350Mhz, CM, 24AWG, 1000ft, Red
Avoid having excess Ethernet cable lying around by building your own cables to the exact length needed using this Bulk Ethernet Copper Cable from Monoprice This 1000 foot roll of unshielded UTP Cat5e cable uses stranded conductors and features 350MHz bandwidth capacity Stranded conductors are more flexible and less prone to breakage than solid conductors making stranded cables well suited for less permanent runs and for connecting client computers This cable carries a CM fire safety rating which means that it is safe for use within the walls of commercial buildings Monoprice Cat5e and Cat6 cables are made of 100 percent bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum CCA wire and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA 568 C 2 fire and safety standards which require pure bare copper wire in Cat5e and Cat6 communications cables 30 day easy returns No restocking fee Free lifetime technical support Limited lifetime warranty
- Buy with Confidence With Monoprice s Lifetime Warranty on all Cables.
- 100 Percent pure bare copper wire as required by UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA 568 C.2
- 1000 foot roll in pull box
- Length marked every foot
- CM In Wall rated and is safe for use inside the walls of commercial buildings
Monoprice Cat5e Ethernet Bulk Cable Stranded, 350Mhz, CM, 24AWG, 1000ft, Red Other
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 10.1 inches (H) x 15.3 inches (W) x 15.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 24.0 pounds
- Warranty: 1 years parts warranty provided by Manufaturer's Warranty.
- Made in China
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.