Lightweight filter turns river water into safe drinking water by removing E. coli, salmonella, giardia, and other nasty elements
Lifestraw Personal Water Filter
- Can turn up to 1,000 liters or 264 gallons of contaminated water into safe drinking water
- Lets you drink directly from streams, lakes, or even puddles
- Place the bottom end into unfiltered water and suck clean water out the top end
- Hollow-fiber membrane technology filters without chemicals
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, including E. coli and salmonella
- Removes 99.99% of waterborne protozoa, including giardia and cryptosporidium
- Clears murky water
- No aftertaste
- Iodine and BPA free
- Meets US EPA drinking-water standards
- Ultra-light and portable
- Mechanical; requires no power
- Raw materials meet US FDA regulations and standards
- Dimensions: 9”x1”x1”
- Weight: 2oz.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.