This compact machine lets you create fresh, tasty espressos, lattes, and cappuccinos while simultaneously frothing milk
Keurig Rivo Cappuccino and Latte System
Brew and Froth at the Same Time
A pitcher built next the the mug platform lets you froth milk while simultaneously brewing your espresso, latte, or cappuccino.
Quick, Fresh Drinks
Thanks to the machine’s 15 bars of pressure, it can brew cups in under a minute.
- Frothing modes: cappuccino, latte, and cold froth
- Automatic on/off
- Energy-saving mode
- Materials: plastic and stainless steel
- Care instructions: frothing pitcher is top-rack dishwasher safe; all other parts should be hand washed
- Product dimensions: 11”x12”x12”
- Condition: new
- Must use Rivo-specific pods
For John Sylvan, a half-full pot of stale, lukewarm coffee at the office proved ripe for innovation. Tired of sipping joe that had been sitting for hours, he quit his tech job and set about solving the problem. He hit on making coffee one mug at a time, thereby ensuring its freshness and cutting brew time from minutes to seconds. Sylvan called up his college roommate to help, and together they set about automating the production of coffee pods and a brewing machine. By 1998, Keurig machines were landing in offices, and in 2004 the company began making inroads in homes. Today Keurig’s single-serve brewers and K-Cups are found everywhere, pumping out fresh coffee, hot cocoa, and tea by the mugful. In response to their surging popularity, the company has made a push toward sustainability with a promise to make K-Cups completely recyclable by 2020.
The Fine Print
- Free returns
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico.
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- How is the strike-through price determined?
If purchasing a Used / Open Box item: Used / Open Box items are items that have been purchased and returned by Groupon customers. These items have been inspected, graded, and in some cases cleaned and repaired. Used / Open Box items do not come with a warranty, but are returnable under Groupon’s standard return policy. Products may not arrive in original packaging. Learn more about Used / Open Box conditions here.