Portable player makes watching movies on the road easy with a built-in DVD player, USB port, and SD card slot
Pyle Audio Portable DVD Player
Whether you’re on a road trip or redeye flight, these compact multimedia players make it easy to catch a movie when you’re on the go. Just insert a DVD, USB stick, or memory card to fire up your favorite show or movie. And the included wireless remote means backseat passengers can control all the action at the touch of a button.
Great View from Any Angle
On your lap, on a desk, or strapped to the back of a headrest it’s easy to get just the right viewing angle. That’s because these portable players feature a screen that rotates and tilts, even folding flat like a tablet.
A fully featured wireless remote lets you stop, play, fast forward, or turn up the volume without ever having to get up or disturb your screen.
These Specs Apply to All Options
- Battery: built-in rechargeable
- Battery life: up to 2 hours
- Screen: TFT LCD display
- USB ports: 1
- Card slots: 1 SD and MMC MS slot
- ID3 tag compatible
- Plays multi-regional PAL/NTSC DVDs
- Input/Output: RCA audio/video line
- Wireless full-function remote control
- Adjustable viewing angle and screen rotation
- Compatible with DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, VCD, MP3, MP4 (720P & Under), CD-R, CD-RW, JPEG, JPG, AVI, MPG, VOB, RMVB, MOV, FLV, OGG Vorbis, ASF, DAT
9” Widescreen Portable DVD Player
- Product number: PDH9
- Screen size: 9”
- Resolution: 600x234
- Weight: 2.93 lb.
- Product dimensions: 9.45” x 6.9” x 1.57”
- Condition: new
14” Widescreen Portable DVD Player
- Product number: PDH14
- Screen size: 14”
- Resolution: 1366x768
- Weight: 4.85 lb.
- Product dimensions: 14.56” x 10.23” x 1.96”
- Condition: new
The Fine Print
- Free returns
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Puerto Rico.
- Warranties offered with select products are valid on US purchases only.
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Most Canadian orders are delivered within 7-10 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- How is the strike-through price determined?
If purchasing a Used / Open Box item: Used / Open Box items are items that have been purchased and returned by Groupon customers. These items have been inspected, graded, and in some cases cleaned and repaired. Used / Open Box items do not come with a warranty, but are returnable under GrouponÕs standard return policy. Products may not arrive in original packaging. Learn more about Used / Open Box conditions here.