Music is the soundtrack to our lives—from the ballad you slow-danced to at senior prom to the ballad you slowly walked home alone to. Remember the good times with this GrouponLive deal.
- $26 for one G-Pass to 60's Rock-N-Remember (up to a $53.25 value)
- When: Sunday, October 27, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Akron Civic Theatre
- Seating: middle balcony
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- The lineup: Herman's Hermits with Peter Noone, Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, and Dennis Tufano of The Buckinghams
- The age Peter Noone began performing as Herman: 15
- Herman's Hermits' heftiest hits: "I'm Into Something Good," "I'm Henry VIII, I Am," "There's A Kind of Hush," "Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Daughter"
- Gary Puckett & The Union Gap favorites: "Woman, Woman," "Young Girl," "Lady Willpower"
- What Gary Puckett did after going solo in the 1970s and before reuniting with his bandmates for tours: studied acting and dance
- How you know Dennis Tufano: as the former lead singer of The Buckinghams
- The Buckinghams' genre: Sunshine Pop
- Some of their sunniest singles: "Kind of a Drag," "Hey, Baby (They're Playing Our Song)," "Susan"
Akron Civic Theatre
The medieval carvings, European antiques, and Italian alabaster sculptures at the Akron Civic Theatre absorb the ascending harmonies of symphony concerts and heavy rock ‘n’ roll alike. Built in 1929 to resemble a Moorish castle, the venue has maintained much of its historic charm, including the exceedingly rare atmospheric ceiling, in which stars twinkle and clouds float by as mesmerizingly as the last few corn flakes atop a bowl of milk.