Acclaimed singer Kem belts out R&B hits such as “Love Calls”; artists Johnny Gill and Avant assist
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Kem, Johnny Gill, Avant, and After 7, starting from $75
- Seating: sections 208 or 218 or sections 106 or 120
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kem and Johnny Gill With Special Guest Avant
- Kem: With a sound that’s pure Motown mixed with slinky jazz and neo-soul, Kem scored a Grammy nomination for “Why Would You Stay” and the Billboard Music Award for the slow jam, “I Can’t Stop Loving You.”
- Johnny Gill: After years of harmonizing with New Edition and being the G of LSG (the supergroup with Gerald Levert and Keith Sweat, not the food additive), Johnny jumped back into the spotlight with 2011’s Still Winning, capped by the piano-driven single “In the Mood.” He currently tours with New Edition’s Bobby Brown and Ralph Tresvant as Heads of State.
- Avant: Channeling Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross, and R. Kelly, the self-described “new voice of modern soul” is best known for sensual, high-thread-count slow jams such as “Separated,” “Break Ya Back,” and “Makin’ Good Love.”
The Fine Print