What You'll Get
- $41.25 for one G-Pass ticket for mezzanine seating in sections 301–307 (up to $68.75 value)
- $47.25 for one G-Pass ticket for orchestra seating in section 201 or 205 (up to $78.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Al’s voice: Take the silkiness of Johnny Mathis and Lou Rawls, add a dash of Ella Fitzgerald soul and a scootily-bop-bop or two of scat, and you have this vocal legend’s soothing, versatile croon.
- Al’s accolades: Besides the distinction of winning seven Grammy Awards across three categories (including jazz and pop), Al earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and a spot in the SoulMusic Hall of Fame.
- Al’s ascent: After gaining steam and a few German Grammys (better known as Ger-rammys) with his 1975 debut, We Got By, Al got really by with 1981’s Breaking Away, featuring the eternal make-up ballad “We’re In This Love Together.”
- Where you’ve seen him: singing the “…and so we all must lend a helping hand” line on 1985’s “We Are the World,” performing on the the debut season of Saturday Night Live, playing the Teen Angel in Broadway’s Grease, and duetting on Season 5 of American Idol
- What to expect live: a set of prime picks from his illustrious career, which might include hits such as his theme to TV’s Moonlighting, a scat-happy rendition of Dave Brubeck’s “Take Five,” and sing-alongs such as “Black and Blues”
- Get there early: for K’Jon, the singer behind the 2009 Urban AC Radio chart-topper “On the Ocean”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 18, 2015. Limit 8/person. Must be 21+ w/ valid ID. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office before purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection w/ event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino offers big city entertainment from just outside the big city. Revelers pile into the casino's complimentary shuttles and set off for Hammond, where penny slots and game tables await before they file into The Venue. The acts taking the stage could land anywhere on the live spectacle spectrum: Penn & Teller might combine comedy and magic with the sound of only one person talking, MMA fighters could get adrenaline pumping, or Huey Lewis and the News could inspire audience sing-alongs.