What You'll Get
- $29.50 for one G-Pass for rows J-HH of sections 106–112 (up to $54.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Friday, November 20, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, November 21, at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, November 21, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, November 21, at 6 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Live on Stage!
- Alvin…: the bragging, boastful leader of the gang, known for his endless enthusiasm and a wicked genius for mischief
- Simon…: the brilliant middle child, he’s the most likely to put his mind to keeping Alvin in check—or come up with the exact scheme to achieve his ends
- Theodore!: the shy and innocent youngest brother who’s a little too trusting for his own good
- And the Chipettes: Brittany, Jeanette, and Eleanor are the Chipmunks’ female counterparts, and they’re as likely to work against them as join together
- The Humans: Dave Seville is the Chipmunks’ ever-present manager and adoptive father, and Ian Hawke is the money-grubbing record producer out to make a mint on the musical ‘munks
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.