All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $26 for one ticket to Tucka and TK Soul (up to $53.50 value)
- When: Friday, August 7 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arena Theatre
- Seating: section 1–15, rows M–N
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
Tucka and TK Soul
- The Concert: an evening of funky bass lines, sultry lyrics, and honey-sweet vocals courtesy of Tucka and TK Soul
- Tucka, AKA: the King of Swing, an R&B singer in the style of Otis Redding and Sam Cooke, known for his singles “Young Man” and “Don’t Make Me Beg”
- TK Soul, AKA: the Bad Boy of Southern Soul, a man whose voice combines gospel power with mischievous, dance-ready rhythms
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2015. Redeem on 8/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.