Long-running Sublime tribute perfectly replicates the ska-rock legends, rolling out hits such as “What I Got” and “Santeria”
What You'll Get
- $16.50 for one general-admission ticket (up to $21.75 value)
Badfish: A Tribute to Sublime
- How long they’ve carried the Sublime torch: since 1996
- What puts them head and shoulders above other Sublime tribute acts: besides mastering the good-time essence, upstroke guitar, and copious genre-bending, they’ve developed an arena-filling fanbase of their own
- Other things they’ve got that tribute bands rarely get: press from Spin and Rolling Stone, which heralded them as “one of the most successful tribute bands out there.”
- How the real Sublime would feel about Badfish: They’d probably love them, considering that Sublime’s drummer Bud Gaugh is a fan. His band Del Mar has even opened for Badfish.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 22, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 4/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. This is an all ages event, must be 21+ to drink with ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.