What You'll Get
- $84.75 for one G-Pass ticket for orchestra seating in sections 202–204
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Boyz II Men
- Records sold: more than 60 million
- Thanks to: the group’s penchant for ballads and honeycombed harmonies
- Their breakthrough album: the new-jack-swing of Cooleyhighharmony
- Their current repertoire: classic hits as well as reworkings of Motown classics
- On stage: the group dives into an endless chest of gems from their champion career
- Including: anthems such as “I’ll Make Love to You” and the seminal song “End of the Road”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 25, 2016. Limit 8/person. Must be 21 or older. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino offers big city entertainment from just outside the big city. Revelers pile into the casino's complimentary shuttles and set off for Hammond, where penny slots and game tables await before they file into The Venue. The acts taking the stage could land anywhere on the live spectacle spectrum: Penn & Teller might combine comedy and magic with the sound of only one person talking, MMA fighters could get adrenaline pumping, or Huey Lewis and the News could inspire audience sing-alongs.