What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see the Titan FC 30 event
- When: Friday, September 26, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $21 one G-Pass for seating in rows L–R of sections 101–104 or 120–122 or rows S–U of sections 201, 202A, 202B, 203, 221, 222A, or 222B ($42.37 value)
- $31 for one G-Pass for seating in rows A–R of sections 105, 116, or 119, rows G–R of sections 106, 107, 117, or 118, or rows A–K of sections 101–104 or 120 ($62.85 value)
- $41 for one G-Pass for seating in rows C–H of floor sections 1, 2, 5, or 6, or rows A–F of reserved bowl sections 106–107 or 117–118 ($83.34 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
Titan FC 30
On September 26, Titan FC’s top light-heavyweight talent rumbles into Cedar Park Center for a headlining title fight between UFC veterans Vinny Magalhaes and Jason Brilz. Brilz enters the match fresh off a victory at Titan FC 28 that was settled by unanimous decision. Titan FC 30 also features a co-headlining bout between heavyweights Walt Harris and Dave Herman, both of whom also won matches at Titan FC 28.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Cedar Park Center on 9/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before event time. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.