What You'll Get
- $40 for one middle-rear ticket (up to $50.50 value)
- $49 for one front-middle ticket (up to $62 value)
- How you know Phil Coulter: Nicknamed “Ireland’s Musical Ambassador,” he’s penned 23 platinum records, performed at the White House, and even dreamed up the wildly popular Celtic Thunder tour. He also just released Echoes of Home, a collection of classic Celtic songs.
- How you know Andy Cooney: As “Irish America’s favorite son,” a title bestowed by the New York Times. He formed the now-acclaimed New York Tenors in 2011, and his latest album, Bright Brand New Day, was produced by none other than Phil Coulter.
- How you know Geraldine Branagan: As the hit-maker behind songs including “Will Ye Go Lassie Go” and “Woman’s Heart,” which have helped her pack the likes of Carnegie Hall and Dublin’s National Concert Hall.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 16, 2017. Limit 25/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.