These dashing singers from the Emerald Isle deliver a set of their most popular traditional ballads and adaptations of American pop classics
About This Deal
- Seating: Gallery
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the prices provided by the merchant, which may change.
- How Celtic Thunder rolls: with a lilting rumble of harmonious male voices, backed by a band of traditional Irish instrumentalists in an extravagantly staged show
- Their debut: at the Helix in Dublin in 2007
- Two years later: they’d topped Billboard’s World Albums chart and dominated ITunes World Album downloads in the U.S., Canada, and Australia
- Where you’ve seen them: on their numerous public television specials, performing at The White House and the Pentagon, and in those dreams where you eat the mythical Salmon of Knowledge’s iPod
- Ballads and songs you’ll likely hear: ““Raggle Taggle Gypsy,” “Galway Girl,” the stirring ballad “Song For The Mira,” plus the principal singers’ solo renditions of such iconic tunes as “Danny Boy”