What You'll Get
- $29 for one G-Pass to see “Charli and Jack Do America” Featuring Charli XCX & Bleachers (up to $38.25 value)
- When: Friday, October 9 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Charli XCX & Bleachers
- When you first met Charli XCX: in 2013 when she released her critically acclaimed dark-pop debut, True Romance
- When you first met Bleachers: in 2014 when their debut album’s first single, “I Wanna Get Better,” soared to No. 1 on the alt-radio chart
- What Charli XCX has earned so far: Top 10 spots for singles “Boom Clap,” “Break the Rules,” and “Doing It,” and the No. 6 spot on Rolling Stone’s 50 Best Albums of 2014 for her sophomore album, Sucker
- What Bleachers have earned so far: accolades from USA Today and Stereogum, and appearances on talk shows such as Late Night with Seth Meyers and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- Charli XCX behind the scenes: she’s prolifically writing songs—Icona Pop’s “I Love It” went double platinum, and Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy,” which she cowrote with the rapper, earned them two Grammy nominations
- Bleachers behind the scenes: they’re marketing masters—they’ve set up a Bleachers Hotline, spearheaded a public-access telethon, and worked on a series with Bill Nye the Science Guy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not redeemable on mobile app. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.