Winner of Nashville Star lends his smooth baritone to hits including “Drinkin’ Me Lonely,” “Gettin’ You Home,” and “I’m Comin’ Over
About This Deal
- Seating: B, PIT, G, H, or I
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the prices provided by the merchant, which may change.
- When Chris Young launched his career: after winning season four of Nashville Star in 2006
- What happened next: he proved his staying power when his debut album, Chris Young, birthed two singles that landed on the Billboard Country Songs chart (“Drinkin’ Me Lonely” and “You’re Gonna Love Me”)
- What that led to: his massive hit “Voices”; 2009’s The Man I Want to Be, which features a duet with Willie Nelson; a CMT Music Award and multiple nominations, including a Grammy nod for “Gettin’ You Home” and two ACA noms for “The Man I Want to Be” video
- His common themes: drinking (“Save Water, Drink Beer,” “Nothin’ But the Cooler Left”), women (“Gettin’ You Home,” “She’s Got This Thing About Her”), and sometimes both (“Drinkin’ Me Lonely”)