All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $45 for one G-Pass to Chrissie Hynde (up to $72.81 value)
- When: Wednesday, November 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Chicago Theatre
- Seating: front balcony 1L or 1R (rows A–E), or the mid balcony (rows F–L)
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know her: as lead singer of legendary rock band The Pretenders
- She’s also: the only constant member since the group’s 1978 inception
- Solo debut: 2014’s Stockholm, which hit No. 8 on Billboard’s Independent Albums list
- Stockholm, in Chrissie’s words: “I wanted to make a power pop album you could dance to.”
- Guest guitarists on the album: Neil Young, and John McEnroe
- John McEnroe the tennis legend?: yep
- What you can expect to hear: Stockholm numbers “Adding the Blue,” which Pitchfork described as a “truly beautiful” and “stunning” testament to “Hynde’s genius;” the grittily percussive “House of Cards;” the uptempo yet wistful “You Or No One” along with hits from The Pretenders
- Who makes up opening folk-rock act The Rails: married couple James Walbourne and Kami Thompson
- James’ resume: a guitar prodigy who’s played with Jerry Lee Lewis, the Pogues, and the Pernise Brothers
- How he knows Chrissie: playing with The Pretenders
- Kami’s rock pedigree: she’s the daughter of musicians Richard and Linda Thompson
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 12, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at The Chicago Theatre on 11/12. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.