What You'll Get
- $15 for one early-discount G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $44.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $20 for one early-discount G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $44.25 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Band: Captained by enigmatic singer Adam Duritz, Counting Crows exploded onto the scene in 1993 with the multiplatinum August and Everything After, and have sold more than 20 million albums since.
- The Latest Album: Somewhere Under Wonderland, which debuted in the Top 10 thanks to singles such as “Dislocation” (one of Rolling Stone’s Top 50 Songs of 2014)
- The Praise: NPR hails Counting Crows as “one of the most popular and easily identifiable rock groups in America”
- Adam Says: “Twenty years ago Rob and I were like kids running around Italy in the middle of the night getting drunk and playing gigs. I still love nothing more than touring with my friends. This is going to be a great summer.”
- The Man: After two decades of leading Matchbox 20 to multiplatinum stardom through No. 1 hits such as “Push” and “3AM,” Rob extended his winning streak with …Something to Be, the first solo record from a former male rock-group member to debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
- The Latest Album: The Great Unknown, which debuted in the Top 10 and features the hit single “Hold On Forever”
- The Praise: Rolling Stone hails Rob as “the same consummate pop-rock craftsman who has been making it all sound so smooth for years.”
- Rob Says: “Music is about good friends getting together and celebrating life. Our fans are going to be doing that in the audience and we will be doing that on stage as well. Bring on the summer!”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.