What You'll Get
- $44.50 for one ticket for general-admission standing (up to $65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Creedence Clearwater Revisited
- The original band: Creedence Clearwater Revival, the southern (by way of California) rockers behind “Born on the Bayou,” “Proud Mary,” and “Fortunate Son”
- The revisited band: Creedence Clearwater Revisited, formed in 1995 by CCR drummer Doug “Cosmo” Clifford and bass player Stu Cook as a project that began with small, private shows and ballooned to world tours
- The original voice: John Fogerty, known for his swampy tenor and powerhouse bravado
- The revisited voice: Fogerty dead-ringer John Tristao
- The Revisited members: in addition to Clifford, Cook, and Tristao, there’s multi-instrumentalist Steve Gunner on the harmonica, keyboards, acoustic guitar, and percussion; and lead guitarist Kurt Griffey, who, when he’s not gigging with Creedence, tours with the Eagles, Moody Blues, and Journey
- The Revisited playlist: a bottomless bog of hits that may include “Bad Moon Rising,” “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?”, and “Run Through the Jungle”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 26, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.