What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for reserved seating
- $49 for two tickets for reserved seating
- Click to view the seating chart
- On the set list: a mix of greatest hits and very deep cuts from his dozens of genre-hopping albums, from 1977’s opening salvo My Aim Is True to material from his new supergroup, the Dylan-covering New Basement Tapes
- Onstage: just Costello, plus his guitar, piano, and the Lupe-O-Tone
- On the Lupe-O-Tone: It’s a gigantic mock TV, displaying Costello’s acerbic and poetic lyrics, along with vintage images of Costello, his family, and his musical heroes.
- On Costello’s mind: the stories behind the hits, which he’ll share with the audience—perhaps including the tale of how a cab driver’s poor taste in music inspired “Accidents Will Happen”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2016. Limit 8/person for single-ticket option. Limit 4/person for two-ticket option. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office starting at 4:00 p.m. Reserved seating assigned by box office on a first come, first served basis. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.