What You'll Get
- $38 for one rear main floor ticket (up to $97.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Don Davis Foundation Awards and Tribute Gala
- The Event: An award show dedicated to continuing the late Don Davis’s legacy of supporting the musical arts in Detroit, hosted by Vivica A. Fox and Laz Alonso and featuring a special performance by Johnny Gill.
- The Man: A Grammy-winning record-producer, Don Davis was a session musician on such tracks as “Money (That’s What I Want)” and “Bye Bye Baby” before changing career tracks and becoming a prominent member of the National Banker’s Association.
- The Organization: Behind the gala is the National Banker’s Association, a consortium of minority- and woman-owned banks.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.