- One ticket to Donn Arden’s Jubilee
- When: any show of your choice through December 30, 2015. Shows run Sunday and Tuesday through Thursday at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m., Monday at 7 p.m., and Saturday at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Jubilee Theater at Bally’s Las Vegas
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $62.50 for Celebrity seating (up to $95 value)
- $78 for Director’s Choice seating (up to $115 value)
- $78 for VIP seating (up to $115 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Donn Arden’s Jubilee
Bally’s Las Vegas is one of the few places where you can see real performing showgirls. An entertainment legend in itself, Jubilee has outlasted every other showgirl production—and every Las Vegas show in history—since its 1981 debut. A Vegas institution, Jubilee maintains the glitz and glamour of a classic Vegas revue complete with topless performers flocked in feathers and rhinestones.
While retaining its historical character, Jubilee has also undergone an extensive transformation. The revamped spectacle maintains the integrity of the original version, but adds a contemporary twist. Nearly 100 showgirls and showboys kick, dance, sing, and shimmy their way through over 90 minutes over-the-top numbers like Samson and Delilah. Colorful costumes, feather headdresses, and show-stopping entrances on the grand staircase help put audiences in a heady Las Vegas trance with a classic and modern blend that brings them to their feet.