- $44.50 for one ticket for seating in sections 1–15, rows P–Q (up to $64.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- 1992: the year the crooners burst onto the scene with their sultry mix of R&B, soul, and gospel
- 7: the number of Top 40 hits they’ve released, including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep Is Your Love”
- 4: the number of current members: founder Nokio; lead singer Sisqó; original member Jazz; and Tao, whose recent addition rounds out the ensemble’s lush harmonies and allows them all to use the carpool lane
- Where They’ve Been: This R&B quartet, consisting of Q, Daron, Marvin, and Michael, hails from Atlanta, where they started making music in the late 90s
- Where They Are: Today, 112 is well-known for its Grammy-winning vocals on P. Diddy’s “I’ll Be Missing You,” as well as for singles such as “Only You,” and the Grammy-nominated “Peaches and Cream.”
- Where They’re Going: After a hiatus, the group reunited in 2010, and since 2012 has impressively maintained a busy, years-long touring schedule that takes them across the States.
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.