Three rap pioneers unite for a night of hip-hop classics
What You'll Get
- General-admission balcony or rear orchestra
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Age restriction: minors under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Doors open at 6 p.m.; show begins at 8 p.m.
E-40, Too Short, and Mack 10
- E-40: The rap veteran and founding member of The Click operated underground until the Lil Jon-produced “Tell Me When to Go” brought him to the mainstream.
- Too Short: As a pioneer of West Coast hip-hop, Too Short influenced the next generation of rappers with hits such as “The Ghetto” and “Blow the Whistle.”
- Mack 10: This former member of the hip-hop supergroup Westside Connection (with Ice Cube and WC) has racked up more than 10 million sales thanks to singles such as “Foe Life” and “Backyard Boogie.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2020. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Must purchase vouchers in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Minors under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.