What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the Festival of Praise Tour, starting from $34
- Seating: sections 101–103
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Festival of Praise Tour
- Fred Hammond: Hammond got his start as the bassist for The Winans, and served as a member of the best-selling gospel acts Commissioned and Radical For Christ before embarking on his award-winning solo career. He’s known as “The Babyface of Gospel,” a nickname that refers to his talents as a music arranger and his pinchable cheeks.
- Donnie McClurkin: Donnie was inspired to start singing at an early age by Andraé Crouch after his aunt joined the gospel legend’s choir. Since then, he’s developed a smooth, yet eager croon that’s earned him three Grammys, two BET and Soul Train Awards, an NAACP Image Award, and ten Stellar awards.
- Take 6: Since forming at Oakwood College in Huntsville, Alabama in 1980, this a cappella gospel-music sextet has collected 10 Grammy Awards and 10 Dove Awards, and collaborated with renowned artists including Ray Charles, Whitney Houston, and Don Henley.
- Also Appearing: James Fortune | Pastor Charles Jenkins
The Fine Print