Tribute act painstakingly re-creates the musical nuances of Led Zeppelin with songs spanning the ’70s rock gods’ discography
What You'll Get
- General-admission standing (floor)
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Get the Led Out – Led Zeppelin Tribute
- Who they are: a Philadelphia-based sextet that inhabits the sound and spirit of the biggest rock group of the ’70s
- How they do it: by re-creating Led Zeppelin’s studio recordings live, note-for-note
- How they inhabit their heroes’ essences: Band members nail nuances such as Robert Plant’s libido-fueled wail in “Black Dog” and Jimmy Page’s bowed guitar.
- What their sets cover: Led Zeppelin’s career arc, including “Whole Lotta Love,” “Kashmir,” “Stairway to Heaven,” and “D’yer Mak’er”
The Fine Print
About The Paramount Theatre
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.