What You'll Get
- $70 for one ticket for seating in sections 1–15, row M (up to $112.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Gilberto Santa Rosa and Jerry Rivera
- Gilberto Santa Rosa: Known as “El Caballero de la Salsa” (“The Gentleman of Salsa”), Rosa holds the record for most number-one albums on the Billboard Tropical Albums charts, was the first tropical-salsa singer to play Carnegie Hall, and has a star on the Walk of Fame at Celia Cruz Park.
- Jerry Rivera: He’s the Puerto Rican salsa singer who was signed by CBS’s music department when he was just 14, earning him the nickname “el bebé de la salsa.” Since then, he’s released 20 albums, earned both Grammy and Latin Grammy nominations, and acted as a judge on Idol Puerto Rico.
- Also Appearing: Jeimy Osorio
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 11, 2017. Limit 25/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.