Full-size puppets act out two classic children’s books by Margaret Wise Brown: Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny
About This Deal
- $15 for one ticket for reserved seating (up to $36.70 value)
- $10 for one ticket for general-admission seating (up to $24 value)
- View the seating chart
Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny
- The Show: an elaborate puppet show putting two of Margaret Wise Brown’s serene, thoughtful children’s books back to back
- Goodnight Moon: a step-by-step walkthrough of nighttime rituals as the small bunny child wishes good wishes to his friends, the Three Bears, the kittens, a little mouse, and of course, the moon
- The Runaway Bunny: A young bunny makes believe that he will run away, and tells his mother so—but her love is so great that she will go to any length to remain at his side. So he decides to stay where he is.
About Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.