What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in balcony sections 203–205 or 207–209 (up to $42.55 value)
- $28 for one G-Pass for seating in from balcony sections 202–211 A–F (up to $48.32 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Hip Hop Nutcracker
- A Holiday Mashup: The Nutcracker is an undeniable holiday classic. But director Jennifer Weber and writer Mike Fitelson recognize that not everyone digs ballet. Their solution? Mix the iconic pieces of the story and Tchaikovsky’s score (with a twist) to explosive hip-hop choreography.
- The Pieces: A dozen all-star dancers spin and flip while a DJ and electric violinist transport the score and story to contemporary New York City. There’s love, holiday spirit, community, and even a little magic.
- What Critics Say: The New York Times calls it “a generous dose of contemporary spirit sure to heat up even the most restless and wintry of souls” while CBS says, “The Hip Hop Nutcracker turns Tchaikovsky on his head, in the coolest possible way.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.