World-renowned classical-crossover group melts hearts with songs from their latest, For Once In My Life: A Celebration Of Motown
About This Deal
- Seating: orchestra (left center, right center, right, or left) or balcony (left or right)
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the prices provided by the merchant, which may change.
Il Divo - For Once In My Life Tour
- The Men of Il Divo: American tenor David Miller (an opera singer who made his mark in Luhrman’s La Boheme on Broadway), Spanish baritone Carlos Marín (child prodigy, stage and opera star), Swiss tenor Urs Bühler (multi-instrumentalist and former heavy metal frontman), and French pop star Sébastien Izambard.
- The Il Divo story: Strangers when Simon Cowell brought them together in 2003—brothers the instant their voices merged into one. Daring to meld opera and pop in their multilingual debut, they were the first classical crossover artists to debut at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top 200 chart.
- Il Divo’s greatest successes (so far): 30 million albums sold, 160 gold and platinum certifications in 35 countries, and several sold-out world tours
- What to expect: Il Divo bring their catalog of hits to the stage as well as songs from their new album, For Once In My Life: A Celebration Of Motown.