The Tenderloins, the men behind the prank show Impractical Jokers, hit the stage for improv comedy and never-before-seen TV clips
About This Deal
- Seating: 200 level
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Recommended for ages 16 and up; parental discretion advised
- Click here to view Pinnacle Bank Arena’s clear bag policy, as well as a list of prohibited items
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
truTV Impractical Jokers: “The Scoopski Potatoes Tour” Starring The Tenderloins
- The jokers: Q, Sal, Joe, and Murr, the tricksters who make up the comedy troupe The Tenderloins. On truTV’s Impractical Jokers, they regularly send one of their number flying blind into a mystery prank, where he receives his next action or line via earpiece—perhaps leaving a pretzel trail to keep from getting lost in a warehouse store or inciting a spontaneous dance party.
- Current tour: After selling out Radio City Music Hall and Madison Square Garden on their highly successful “Where’s Larry?,” “Santiago Sent Us,” and “The Cranjis McBasketball World Comedy Tour” stage productions, the jokesters up the ante for more comedy high jinks in the unveiling of their brand-new The Scoopski Potatoes Tour.
- What to expect: never-before-seen stunts on film interspersed with improv-comedy bits that give insight into the workings of their devilish minds