- $28.70 for one G-Pass to see Jeff Bridges & The Abiders (up to $41 value)
- When: Friday, August 22 at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
- Seating: orchestra sections 201–205
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jeff Bridges & The Abiders
- How you know Jeff Bridges: as the Dude, Obadiah Stane, Rooster Cogburn, and Kevin Flynn
- How you first heard Jeff Bridges sing: his 2000 debut album, Be Here Soon, which featured guest spots by Michael McDonald, Chris Pelonis, Bryan Ferry, and David Crosby
- How you first heard Jeff Bridges sing if your mom won’t let you go to the record store: in his Oscar-winning performance as aging country star Otis “Bad” Blake in 2009’s Crazy Heart
- How you can hear him sing now: with his band, The Abiders, who favor a leathery brand of pop-rock with shades of country and blues
- His most recent release: 2011’s Jeff Bridges, which was named after his favorite actor
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino offers big city entertainment from just outside the big city. Revelers pile into the casino’s complimentary shuttles and set off for Hammond, where penny slots and game tables await before they file into The Venue. The acts taking the stage could land anywhere on the live spectacle spectrum: Penn & Teller might combine comedy and magic with the sound of only one person talking, MMA fighters could get adrenaline pumping, or Huey Lewis and the News could inspire audience sing-alongs.