Comic known for observational humor takes the stage to showcase the wit seen in his standup specials, best-selling books, and TV show
What You'll Get
- Seating: 100 level
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Large bags are prohibited inside the venue; visitors may bring a clear tote bag no larger than 12″x12″x6″, a clear zip lock bag, or a small clutch purse no larger than 6.5″x4.5″.
- The use of phones cameras, and video-recording devices is strictly prohibited; violators will be asked to leave the arena.
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jim Gaffigan: The Pale Tourist Tour
- The accolades: Grammy Award-nominated comedian, two-time New York Times best-selling author, and Daytime Emmy-winner for his commentary contributions on CBS News Sunday Morning
- The jokes: Jokes about eating habits, fatherhood, and beyond has resonated with audiences since his first appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman in 1999
- His latest: The Pale Tourist Tour comes on the heels of projects like sports drama Chuck, Entertainment Studio’s drama Chappaquiddick, and the lead role in Cold Iron Pictures’ comedy You Can Choose Your Family. He also took The 2019 Sundance Film Festival by storm with his films Troop Zero, Them That Follow, and Light From Light.
The Fine Print