- $19.99 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 208–210 (up to $44.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Jo got his start: With his mother’s encouragement, he started performing at a coffee house in Las Vegas. From there he rented the Huntridge Theater and went door-to-door selling tickets to his shows.
- What his persistence earned him: appearances on BET’s Comic View and VH1’s I Love the ’70s, ’80s, and ’90s
- His big break: In 2005 he received a standing ovation on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno—one of only a few comedians to earn such a reaction. (Leno has notoriously achey knees.)
- Where else you’ve seen him: on more than 100 episodes of Chelsea Lately as a regular panelist, in his two Comedy Central specials, and on Jimmy Kimmel Live and Jamie Foxx: Laffapalooza
- Where you’ve heard him lately: guest starring on The Adam Carolla Show podcast or hosting a podcast of his own, The Koy Pond with Jo Koy
- No laughing matter: Jo works with The Lupus Foundation to raise awareness and promote understanding of the disease.
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.