Jurassic Quest is back indoors and better than ever with over 100 life-size animatronic Dinosaurs
About This Deal
- The event is general admission but has timed entry – select a time slot every 15 minutes
- General admission with timed entry (time slots every 15 minutes)
- Adult tickets valid for customers aged ages 13–64; child tickets valid for customers aged 2–12
- Children under 2 receive free admission
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Dates and times:
- Friday, November 5, from 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 6, from 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Sunday, November 7, from 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
- What to expect:
Walk among 100+ dinosaurs created with paleontologists to be true-to-detail
Live your best dino life with fun-for-any-age activities: Dinosaur Rides, Giant Fossil Dig, Airbrush Animal Tattoo, Inflatables, Craft and Coloring stations, Games & MORE!
- What’s to do there:
- Meet the babies – hatched only at Jurassic Quest – Cammie the Camarasaurus, Tyson the T-Rex and Trixie the Triceratops. And you may even catch a star dino trainer: Safari Sarah, Dino Dustin, Captain Caleb, Prehistoric Nick or Park Ranger Marty!
Climb aboard some of the largest rideable dinosaurs in North America!
- Get your giggles going at an interactive Baby & Walking Dinosaur Shows
- Dig for fossils, and check out a real T-Rex teeth, a triceratops horn and life-size dino skull.
- Walk through the Cretaceous, Jurassic and Triassic periods, and “Deep Dive” into the “Ancient Oceans” exhibit with ancient ocean dwellers including the LARGEST apex predator that ever existed – a moving, life-size, 50-foot-long MEGALODON!