Jurassic Quest features over 100 life-sized dinosaur replicas, including a 50 ft. long moving Megalodon, the T-Rex and a Spinosaurus
About This Deal
- General admission or Kids’ VIP - includes Ancient Oceans exhibit
- Kids VIP tickets include unlimited rides and activities (not valid for face painting or green-screen photography).
- Kids’ tickets are valid for ages 2-12, and adult tickets are valid for ages 13 and up.
- Children under 2 receive free admission.
- Friday, February 14, from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 15, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, February 16, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- What it is: a prehistoric-themed, immersive event where families can walk through the Cretaceous, Jurassic, and Triassic periods and encounter more than 100 painstakingly replicated, true-to-size dinosaurs, as well as prehistoric marine animals.
- Encounter the 50 ft. long moving Megalodon face-to-face: Ancient Oceans will feature will feature gigantic, moving, water-dwellers from the Jurassic, Cretaceous and Neogene Periods, including the ultimate apex predator of its time, the Megalodon!
- The dinosaurs: They don’t just stand and look pretty, they roar, move, and sometimes walk around. The baby dinos love interacting with visitors, and have been known to snatch baseball caps right off of unsuspecting heads.
- The attractions and activities: They don’t just stand and look pretty, they roar, move, and sometimes walk around. The baby dinos love interacting with visitors, and have been known to snatch baseball caps right off of unsuspecting heads.