Jurassic Quest is back indoors and better than ever with a huge herd of life-size animatronic dinosaurs and ancient ocean creatures
About This Deal
- The event is general admission but has timed entry – select a time slot every 15 minutes
- Offer applies to adult and kids ticket admissions only, some activities require additional purchase onsite
- Adult tickets valid for customers aged ages 13–64; child tickets valid for customers aged 2–12
- Children under 2 receive free admission
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Dates and times:
- Friday, February 4, from 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 5, from 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Sunday, February 6, from 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
- What to expect:
- Walk among a huge herd of dinosaurs created with paleontologists to be true-to-detail
- Live your best dino life with fun-for-any-age activities: dinosaur rides, giant fossil dig, inflatables, fossil science exhibit, “Triceratots” soft play area and MORE!
- What’s to do there:
- Meet the babies – hatched only at Jurassic Quest – Cammie the Camarasaurus, Tyson the T-Rex and Trixie the Triceratops. And you may even catch a star dino trainer: Safari Sarah, Dino Dustin, Captain Caleb, Prehistoric Nick or Park Ranger Marty!
Climb aboard some of the largest rideable dinosaurs in North America!
- Get your giggles going at an interactive Baby & Walking Dinosaur Shows
- Dig for fossils, and check out a real T-Rex teeth, a triceratops horn and life-size dino skull.
- Walk through the Cretaceous, Jurassic and Triassic periods, and “Deep Dive” into the “Ancient Oceans” exhibit with ancient ocean dwellers including the LARGEST apex predator that ever existed – a moving, life-size, 50-foot-long MEGALODON!
- Some activities are not included with general admission and require the purchase of activity tickets onsite at the event.