Popular tribute act nails the look, sound, and theatrics of the British rock gods in a set of hits such as “Stairway to Heaven” and more
About This Deal
- One G-Pass to see Kashmir: A Tribute To Led Zeppelin, starting from $20
- Seating: front or second mezzanine
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kashmir: A Tribute To Led Zeppelin
- The Show: In their sound, look, and energy, Kashmir delivers the goods in a performance that many consider one of most authentic representations of Led Zeppelin on the modern national touring scene.
- What Sets Kashmir Apart from Other Tributes: The virtuous musicians inhabit their roles with a holy reverence, from curly-locked singer Jean Violet’s bare-chested take on Robert Plant to guitarist Andy Urban’s double-take-inducing turn as Jimmy Page.
- Highlights: Expect note-perfect renditions of favorites such as “Stairway to Heaven,” “The Immigrant Song,” and “Whole Lotta Love,” along with signature showy Zep theatrics such as guitar bowing, Theremin solos, ballistic Bonham drum solos, and a whole lotta Plant-y dance moves.
Need To Know