- $14 for one ticket to KSON presents Love and Theft with Kyle Setter (up to $27 value)
- When: Thursday, June 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues San Diego
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
KSON Presents Love and Theft with Kyle Setter
- Who are Love and Theft: a country duo that lives up to their name
- Which means: their comforting harmonies, infectious hooks, and handsomeness steal your affection, and country fans are head over heels for them
- Their real names: Stephen Barker Liles and Eric Gunderson
- What Stephen and Eric have in common: they're sons of pastors, and they grew up on the same musical diet of Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison, and the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
- The benefits of that healthy musical diet: a widespread appeal that appeases fans of old-fashioned country, modern country, and rock 'n' roll
- How the group started: as a trio, achieving their first hit with the 2009 single "Runaway"
- But since they pared down to a duo: they've become unstoppable, snaring two nominations from both the CMA and ACM Awards, winning their first CMT Music Award, and landing their first No. 1 single with "Angel Eyes"
- What Night That You'll Never Forget is: the title of their latest single, which also echoes the experience of their live show
- Reason to get to the show early: to catch the California country sounds of opener Kyle Setter
House of Blues San Diego
1055 5th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101