Illuminated birds, worms, and characters from The Nutcracker fill the stage in this holiday show from America’s Got Talent semifinalists
About This Deal
- Seating: two- or four-person pods in the orchestra section
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Doors open one hour before the performance, guests are advised to allow extra time for entry and temperature checks
- Face masks must be worn at all times in the theater
Lightwire Theater: A Very Electric Christmas
- The Show: Max, a young bird flying south for the winter with his family, gets lost in the North Pole during a snowstorm. He soon meets anthropomorphic poinsettias, singing worms, and characters from The Nutcracker, all of which illuminate the stage and are set to a soundtrack of holiday tunes by Nat King Cole, Tchaikovsky, and more.
- The Company: Semifinalists on season 7 of America’s Got Talent, Lightwire Theater—which includes Ian and Eleanor Carney and Corbin and Whitney Popp—harnesses multicolored lights to create large-scale creatures in one-of-a-kind productions that have included DiNO-Light and The Ugly Duckling.