Bill and Hillary Clinton share insights into their years at the center of the Democratic party and discuss the future of American politics
About This Deal
- Seating: sections 107–108, 119–120; floor
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
An Evening with The Clintons
- A couple for the ages: Since first meeting at Yale Law School in the early 1970s, Bill and Hillary Clinton have built one of the most influential political dynasties in American history. He, as the first Democratic president in six decades to be elected twice, and she as a U.S. Senator, Secretary of State, and the first woman to be nominated for president by a major U.S. political party.
- What they’ll share: As part of a 13-city trek across North America, the duo will discuss important moments in their political careers and their road to shaping key policies, from Bill’s two-term presidency to Hillary’s historical run for presidency in 2016.
- What to expect: candid joint conversations reflecting on their years in public service, as well as insights into the current political climate and what the future holds for America
Need To Know