Two jam band mainstays known for their live improvisation bring out their best skills with alternative hip-hop artist G. Love opening
About This Deal
- General-admission standing
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
SiriusXM JamON Presents: moe. and Blues Traveler with G. Love
- Who they are: the quintet of Al Schnier, Chuck Garvey, Rob Derhak, Jim Loughlin, and Vinnie Amico who have been delivering a vibrant blend of psychedelic, roots, and progressive rock since their 1992 debut, Fatboy
- What else they’re known for: delivering crowd-rousing jam-filled sessions through their energetic live performances, where they’ve racked up an impressive fan base known as “moe.rons”
- Who they’ve shared the stage with: The Allman Brothers, The Who, and Robert Plant, among others
- Off the stage: They’ve been inducted into the 2009 Buffalo Music Hall of Fame for putting their hometown on the map and for their charitable contributions on a national and international level.
- What they’re known for: their inescapable ’90s hits “Run-Around” and “Hook” and their Dead-like improvisational skills and freewheeling live show
- Their breakthrough: Their 1994 hit “Run-Around” became the longest-charting radio single in Billboard history and helped the band win their first Grammy for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals.
- Over the years: They’ve released 13 studio albums, four of which have gone gold, three platinum, and one six-times platinum and have played over 2,000 live shows in front of more than 30 million people.
- Their latest: 2018’s Hurry Up & Hang Around, the band’s 13th album release, signals a return to their well-known sound after the experimental albums Suzie Cracks the Whip and Blow Up the Moon.
- G. Love: Better known as the frontman for the Philly alternative hip-hop band G.Love and Special Sauce, Garrett “G. Love” Dutton celebrates his 25th anniversary as a musical artist, delivering a signature blend of Delta blues, hip-hop, funk, rock ‘n roll, and jazz on hits like “Cold Beverage” and “Baby’s Got Sauce.”
Need To Know