What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Lyfe Jennings and Kelly Price, starting from $50
- General-admission lawn
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The name on his mailbox: Chester Jermaine Jennings
- The tools in his wheelhouse: guitar, bass, piano, a confessional tenor voice, and a lyrical balance of darkness and light that he calls “dusky”
- The difficult path to 2013’s Lucid: a two-year stint in the big house that fueled his lyrics with hope and introspection
- His latest album: 2015’s Tree of Lyfe, which he referred to as his “most personal project” in an interview with JET magazine, saying “I truly want to do music where I touch on every situation that there is to touch on so at 25, 35, 65 years from now folks will still be able to listen to it and get something from it.”
- Lyfe Jennings songs that will transform your eyes into cartoon hearts: “Must Be Nice,” “S.E.X.,” “Let’s Stay Together,” and the new single “Pretty Is”
- How you know Kelly Price: as a soulful R&B vocalist, an even more soulful gospel vocalist, a nine-time Grammy nominee, and a Soul Train Award winner
- How she got her start: she backed Mariah Carey on “Fantasy” and elevated Biggie’s “Mo Money, Mo Problems” with her sugary mezzo-soprano
- How she made a solo career: with romantic ballads such as “Secret Love” and “As We Lay” as well as soul-stirring gospel songs
- Her voice: a cross between Mariah Carey, Mary J. Blige, a dripping honeycomb, and a bundle of pure TNT
- Latest album you should own: Sing Pray Love, Vol.1: Sing, featuring the single “It’s My Time”
The Fine Print