All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see March Madness Comedy Jam with Michael Blackson, starting from $42
- Seating: sections 1-5, 7, 8 or 10-15
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Michael Blackson: “The African King of Comedy” started out in Philadelphia, and worked his way onto BET’s ComicView, HBO’s Def Comedy Jam, and Showtime and Harlem. When Ice Cube caught a live performance by chance, he cast Michael in the Next Friday, which helped expose the comic to an even wider audience and led to gigs on Chappelle’s Show and 30 Rock.
- Carl Payne: this comedian was first seen playing the role of Walter “Cockroach” Bradley on The Cosby Show and is most known for playing Cole from the hit sitcom Martin
- Cocoa Brown: Jennifer from the sitcom Tyler Perry’s For Better or Worse, Cocoa has also appeared in Tyler Perry’s The Single Moms Club and Seth McFarlane’s Ted 2.
- Joe Torry: After breaking out as a crowd favorite performer on Def Comedy Jam, Joe took over as host of the show, replacing Martin Lawrence) Since then, the actor/comic has brought his magnetic charisma to movies such as House Party 3 and Tales from the Hood and a recent role in the Cinemax series, Zane’s The Jump Off.
- Gerald Kelly: Bronx-born actor and veteran standup seen on Def Comedy Jam and Showtime at the Apollo, as well as in the films The Other Brother and Death of a Dynasty
The Fine Print