Four-time CMA “Female Vocalist of the Year” delivers greatest hits such as “Independence Day” and tracks from her latest album, Reckless
About This Deal
- Seating: orchestra
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the prices provided by the merchant, which may change.
- Her sound: country-pop that finds that sweet spot between Dolly Parton and Linda Ronstadt, packed with personal and poignant lyrics that connect with generations of listeners, all delivered in a stunning soprano that has inspired some to call her the “Celine Dion of Country Music”.
- Her accolades: Besides selling more than 14 million albums, McBride has won the Country Music Association’s “Female Vocalist of the Year” award four times, scored the Academy of Country Music’s “Top Female Vocalist” three times, and has been nominated for a staggering 14 Grammy Awards.
- Where to begin: Check out 1995’s The Way That I Am, featuring classics such as “My Baby Loves Me” and “Independence Day,” or dig into her latest chart-topper, 2016’s Reckless.