All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket for seating in sections 1–15, rows M–N (up to $63.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- His Sound: old fashioned country and western swing with a kiss of early ’80s “countrypolitan,” best heard in hits such as “Room Full of Roses” and “Don’t the Girls All Get Prettier at Closing Time”
- Urban Cowboy: the hit 1980 movie that used Gilley’s Club as a setting, used Mickey’s version of “Stand by Me” on the soundtrack, and made Mickey Gilley a household name,
- For Fans Of: Ray Price, Eddie Rabbit, Charlie Rich, Conway Twitty, Mac Davis
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 11/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.