- $35 for one ticket for seating in sections 1–15, rows M–N (up to $63.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- His Sound: old fashioned country and western swing with a kiss of early ’80s “countrypolitan,” best heard in hits such as “Room Full of Roses” and “Don’t the Girls All Get Prettier at Closing Time”
- Urban Cowboy: the hit 1980 movie that used Gilley’s Club as a setting, used Mickey’s version of “Stand by Me” on the soundtrack, and made Mickey Gilley a household name,
- For Fans Of: Ray Price, Eddie Rabbit, Charlie Rich, Conway Twitty, Mac Davis
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.